Friday, April 9, 2010

GOLF MARKETING/PROMOTION AD-HOC COMMITTEE 4/8/10

Mr. de Doelder,
I am glad to see you have been appointed to the Finance Committee and the Golf Ad-Hoc Committees. Bob, you have the opportunity to bring a fresh uncontaminated approach to the financial problems facing our Sun City community. As you know, I have been very vocal regarding the reluctance of the past Board of Directors and Management to produce or acknowledge a standard Business Plan. A Business Plan is the foundation with eight essential elements placed on top, one of these elements being Marketing & Sales Management, no foundation no plan!

August 17, 2009 I petitioned the Board for the implantation of a Standard Business Plan, complete with a monthly P&L w/hard close and Balance Statement that is mandatory business procedure. There has been a reluctance to produce a Business Plan by the BoD in the past, this includes the Executive Director (a nonvoting member of the Board). Due to the lack of professional guidance by the Executive Director, this has cost our Sun City Community over $6,575.00 per day for a total exceeding $12,000,000.

My reason for attending the “GOLF MARKETING/PROMOTION AD-HOC COMMITTEE” meeting was 1.) to see if the new BoD’s were to honor the campaign commitment for a Business Plan. 2.) if so, offer to contribute whatever I could to the project.

Bob, the above LINKS to my blog will fully state my positions on these matters, by the way the past BoD’s chose to ignore most of my correspondence. If I can be of any assistance to you and our community do not hesitate to call on me.

Dwain Kramzar
702.838.5049

No comments: