Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sun City BOD Meeting of Jan 6, 2015


David Steinman

I understand from several residents who attended the BOD meeting with me this Tuesday that certain demeaning comments were said about me by BOD members after I left to attend to my dementia daughter.

It is truly a shame that you, president of the BOD, would allow such tactics BUT knowing you and the recent history of the BOD it is quite understandable that each person on the BOD prefers dividing and conquering rather than working towards unity and harmony with residents.

Although you are physically a tall person you are really 'a little man' who shepherd's the rest of the BOD who are even 'smaller' than you.

A response is not required because it would only re-enforce you and the BOD as persona non grata

Stephen Commander, Sun City resident

No comments: