Saturday, January 17, 2015

Fwd: Dis and Dat


Dear Bob
Earlier today you asked a reasonable question about the piano in the Starbright Theater. For some unknown reason you CC'd Mr. Commander.
I answer you with information for which you thanked me. That should have been the end. However, again for some unknown reason, Mr. Commander inserted some extraneous nonsense which has now been going on for several hours totally unnecessarily in my opinion.
As you stated in an email to me I never said that I changed my email address. I simply stated that Mr. Silver could not post Mr. Commander's email on BUZZ as Mr. Commander could do that himself if he so desired.
You also stated that I did respond to Mr. Commander although I did not answer his questions. I agree that I did not answer his questions although I did tell him how he could get the answers if he wanted them. Bottom line is that he claimed that I did not respond when clearly on 12/17/2014 I did respond. That is all that I ever claimed to have done.
Mr. Commander does not know how to ask without resorting to name calling and other childish mannerisms.
I have always tried to reply to you and others. That some do not consider my replies to be adequate is again something that I cannot control. However, after reviewing some of Mr. Commander's responses to me, I can certainly understand why no other Board member chose to reply to him.
In the future if you include him as a CC to any request or email to me, I will also not respond. I am sorry but I will not subject myself to anymore of his nonsense and insults.
Bruce

From: sdcommand@centurylink.net
To: Seawolf1963@aol.com
CC: resnik1@cox.net, gar929@cox.net, ebachman@embarqmail.com, SueP@SUNCITYLV.COM, BobRobey@cox.net, silverinvegas@yahoo.com, dkramzar@gmail.com
Sent: 1/4/2015 11:09:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time
Subj: Re: Dis and Dat

Brucie

You are and always have been a true FOOL.

Your emails have NOTHING TO DO with my numerous requests. Therefore, let me repeat what a require. I suggest you read it SLOWLY so you can comprehend what is being requested.

YOU and the BOD were sent numerous emails by me asking for total justification of appointing Sue Papilion to the position of Executive Director and why the salary of $120,000,  i.e. what is her prior experience in running an HOA, who else was reviewed for the position. Re-Check your LINK email addr. !!! To-date YOU AND THE REST OF THE BOD have NOT responded.  Since I am the Adult, I await for YOUR "I forgot" or "I made a mistake".

Steve Commander



From: Seawolf1963@aol.com
To: sdcommand@centurylink.net
Cc: resnik1@cox.net, gar929@cox.net, ebachman@embarqmail.com, SueP@SUNCITYLV.COM, BobRobey@cox.net
Sent: Sunday, January 4, 2015 9:33:56 AM
Subject: Re: Dis and Dat


Mr. Commander
I responded to you on 12/17/2014. Further I just re-sent that email. Should I send it to you yet a 3rd time. Is your memory that bad or just your reading comprehension. That you may not have either understood or liked my 12/17/2014 response is something that I can do nothing about. However for you to state that I did not respond is pure BS.
It takes an adult to say "I forgot" or "I made a mistake."
I am done.
Bruce Alitt
In a message dated 1/4/2015 9:02:25 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, sdcommand@centurylink.net writes:

What I stated is absolutely correct. My emails were sent to every BOD member via their Official LINK email addr., INCLUDING YOU, and not one of you responded !!!!!
Steve Commander

From: Seawolf1963@aol.com
To: sdcommand@centurylink.net, BobRobey@cox.net
Cc: resnik1@cox.net, gar929@cox.net, ebachman@embarqmail.com, SueP@SUNCITYLV.COM
Sent: Sunday, January 4, 2015 8:31:16 AM
Subject: Re: Dis and Dat


Mr. Commander
What you are stating is not correct.
You sent an email which Mr. Silver then posted on BUZZ. What I stated was that if you wanted it posted on BUZZ you should have done that yourself. Any resident of SCSCAI can be or become a member of BUZZ. I even sent you a private email to that effect. Did you not receive it? My private email to you also stated how you could get information if you want it. Any member of SCSCAI has a right to review SCSCAI records by simply making an appointment with administration. The cost is very nominal.
My email to you was sent on 12/17/2014. Would you like me to resend it?
Bruce Alitt
In a message dated 1/4/2015 8:12:49 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, sdcommand@centurylink.net writes:

Hi Bob

I'm surprised you received a response from Bruce since he indicated to someone, other than myself, that my prior emails should have been sent to him via BUZZ
and NOT to his email addr in the LINK. By the way, NONE of the BOD members had the courtesy to respond to any of my emails about the new Executive Director.

Steve Commander


From: "Bob Robey" <BobRobey@cox.net>
To: Seawolf1963@aol.com
Cc: resnik1@cox.net, sdcommand@centurylink.net, gar929@cox.net, ebachman@embarqmail.com, SueP@SUNCITYLV.COM
Sent: Sunday, January 4, 2015 8:04:58 AM
Subject: RE: Dis and Dat


Thank you.  I am glad somebody is paying attention.

Robey




From: Seawolf1963@aol.com [mailto:Seawolf1963@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 8:01 AM
To: bobrobey@cox.net
Cc: resnik1@cox.net; sdcommand@centurylink.net; gar929@cox.net; ebachman@embarqmail.com; SueP@SUNCITYLV.COM
Subject: Re: Dis and Dat

Robey

Ken Resnik's family was in the piano business. He inspected it and stated that it needs felt replaced, I think or something like that, and that the piano itself is fine. That has or is being done. The piano is not being replaced. Cost is something in the range of $2,500.

You are correct that they, there are 2, were not on the reserves and have been added.

I hope that this helps.

Bruce

In a message dated 1/4/2015 7:38:19 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, BobRobey@cox.net writes:
Dear Bruce,
Just got home and had an inspiration.  The Starbright needs a new piano.  Hmm.  Committee Report… ONLY ON AUDIO… December Board Meeting 

I couldn't find it in the Reserve list.  Hmm.
Course I haven't looked at the piano and even if I did, I wouldn't know crap. Of course I was raised on a
Steinway baby grand.  My mother was good.  Played with Benny Goodman when he came town.

Anyway, be careful my friend. The piano orignally cost?  Who knows?  Where is the expert, in writing opinion, that determined we need a new piano.   The same experts that determined we need to replace the irrigation system?

Or, maybe it is the people who want employees to drive our cars for their pleasure?  Brain storm????  I know it is the same idiots that told RA Entertainment we would replace the carpeting at the Pinnacle.  Oh OH,,, we cleaned it and Lo!

Since I think the piano is not in the reserve study, what do we do?  Plug it in now?  Give it a life expectancy of 0 years?

New Steinway model 'D' Pianos sell for as much as $148,000
You can own this Wonderful Top Line Performance instrument now for $65,000 + moving expenses.
Please Contact US at  (719) 687-2029 or email us at Contact@AspenEstateSales.com for more information
 
Here is a Quote from the Steinway website - http://www.steinway.com/pianos/steinway/grand/model-d/




http://www.avast.com/
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com




http://www.avast.com/
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

No comments: