Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PETITIONING the Sun City Board of Directors

Good morning….
My name is Dwain Kramzar I live at 2426 High Range Drive, I am a Sun
City home owner for twelve years.

I HAD A VISION: After a 45 yr Business Career in central Illinois my wife & I retired….Like all of you, We purchased our retirement home here in Sun City to enjoy the Amenities, Social & Recreational Activities under the protection of Sun City's governing documents, Bylaws & CC&R's.. ..In the more than ten years I have lived in Sun City there has been a lot of changes that includes Higher Dues, Assessments and a loss of many of the Amenities & Services due to the lack of a POSITIVE VISION, COMMON SENSE OR BUSINESS PLAN.

July 17th I wrote a written request addressed to Mr. Post-President, Mr. Winkel-ED & The Sun City Board. I requested a written copy of the 2010 Business Plan that the Treasure Mr. Baer insisted was a matter of record. Mr. Baer acting as spokesman for the Board responded by criticizing my request and directed me to obtain copies from Mr. Robey, that I did. These copies reflects that these are summaries not Business Plans, just as I said to Mr. Baer in the past.

The $2mill LOSSES and mismanagement of Sun City businesses can not be
justified by a one page summary; where is the accountability? I
VERBALLY REQUESTED THIS CORRESPONDENCE containing comments be PLACED
into the minutes of July 20th Sun City Board Meeting. Mr. Post finally
responded with a refusal to allow my written correspondence into the
minutes of the July 20th meeting, WHY? Mr. Post said it was mandatory
for me to present my request to the Board in person; not by a
representative, WHY? This would have been impossible due the fact I
would be out of the state for two weeks.

I also request the formation of an independent Commission to apply
the components of Business Plan for an Established Business to the Sun
City Business.

Mr. President, I respectfully request the two pages I have here at the
meeting be placed into the minutes of this meeting as read.

No comments: