Thursday, November 4, 2010

Re: Sun City News

Shelia McCanna; I find your Sun City News Letter misleading and containing blatant lies to our community. Contrary to your  statement saying  Because I don't know the full background and reasons for the actions of the Board in regard to Mr. Steinman's removal as President of the Board as well as head of the ARC Committee, I cannot comment more about it.  If and when I learn actual "facts" that I am able to legally share with you I promise I will do so; you and Stan Bjonerurd were instrumental in the fabrication of the Blackmail/Extortion Letter sent to SCSCAI Board of Directors resulting in the ousting of Stienman as President of the Board and chairman of the ARC Committee; that made it possible for the new President (LeVasseur) to appoint two signers of the Blackmail/Extortion Letter (Flynn & Beers) as directors and chairmen of the Finance & ARC committees . Your statement The past committee turned down my application to join twice!  They felt I would use my participation to increase my business. this explains your demeaning of Stienman.

Your statement; The rest of the news as viewed through Stan Bjonerud's eyes and excellent brain can be found on the Village Voice now ready for your eyes:  www.VillageVoice.com   It has lots of Sun City news - take a look. (I'm the"resident" two men yelled at in the meeting.) goes on to praise Bjonerud and promote you and him as the OFFICIAL SPOKESMAN for SCSCAI community. Being yelled at in the meeting, was the direct result of McCanna's disruptive heckling during their three minutes or the resident comments portion.Where is your sense of decency? your are not being truthful and accountable to our Sun City Community.

FYI: There is no justification for the  Blackmail/Extortion Letter sent to SCSCAI Board.

Dwain A. Kramzar 
702.838.5049  

   


On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 10:35 PM, Sheila R. McCanna <sheilamc@cox.net> wrote:


City News You Can Use
This and That and Plumbing Info!
  November 3, 2010                        256-1152                    sheilamc@cox.net         

 
Dear Friends:     
     
You will find the program presented by your Residents' Forum next Wednesday evening to be interesting if you have a Trust, need to update your Trust, don't have a Trust but need to make some kind of arrangement;  If you are not certain about the changes that are taking place in the Medicare Supplemental Plans (It's Open Enrollment Time) and need clear information; If you have or are considering a Reverse Mortgage or wonder what the heck it is and how much it costs etc; you should put the date on your calendar right now!  Plus a few words from Chief Weiser about your need to think about Safety!

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10TH 7:00 p.m.
Desert Vista Community Center
James M. O'Reilly L.L.C. Elder Law Attorney
Sandra Merritt, Merritt Insurance Services
Doris Batty, Wells Fargo Reverse Mortgage Consultant
Chief Jerry Weiser, Sun City Security Patrol
They have all agreed to stay after the program until every question has been answered.



BOARD OF DIRECTORS - WHAT'S HAPPENING?

We have a full nine-member Board!  Jim Flynn and Frank Beers, both of whom are past Board members who served with distinction (they already know the job) have been appointed to fill the vacancies left by the untimely death of Allan Baer and the unfortunate resignation of Bob de Doelder.  In response to the removal of David Steinman from the Architectural Committee, the entire Committee resigned!  That's a nice way of showing support for your leader but it was, in my opinion, quite a rude action against the hundreds of Sun City neighbors whose applications to paint their homes, add a room, change landscape etc. started stacking up.

 Because I don't know the full background and reasons for the actions of the Board in regard to Mr. Steinman's removal as President of the Board as well as head of the ARC Committee, I cannot comment more about it.  If and when I learn actual "facts" that I am able to legally share with you I promise I will do so. The rumor about thousands of dollars in fines from I.C.E. are fantasies being spread for reasons beyond my understanding.  There is a thorough investigation going on and absolutely not one living person knows the amount of a possible fine!  It's not looking very serious right now.

At a specially called Board meeting this past Monday the newly restored Board accepted the applications of Eight owners who will serve as the ARC Committee.
I must tell you-at first I was gratified that Eight owners stepped up to the plate to serve! It is a job that requires much more than meeting once-a-month!  As they were introduced and their background and qualifications described-I was astounded!  Most have really impressive experience in the building/construction fields.  I was really surprised and so appreciative of their immediate filling of the breach. Instead of worrying about a less-than-knowledgeable committee I think we have improved the fairness and quality of future decisions!  Fresh views, fresh ways to think!  The past committee turned down my application to join twice!  They felt I would use my participation to increase my business.  Good bye to them and Hello! To the new Committee members:Heck! I can't find my notes-was going to list their names.  I'll do it next letter.  I'm out of time and have to send this now!


The rest of the news as viewed through Stan Bjonerud's eyes and excellent brain can be found on the Village Voice now ready for your eyes:  www.VillageVoice.com   It has lots of Sun City news - take a look. (I'm the"resident" two men yelled at in the meeting.) 

IMPORTANT!!  If your home's hot water lines were re-plumbed before 2004 and now have Kitec Lines and Fittings in the attic you are included in the current Kitec suit.  If you have the full Kitec system still under your slab and have not yet re-plumbed both the hot and cold water lines YOU are also in the Kitec suit.  If you arranged and paid for the re-plumbing of your Kitec lines, received a partial Reimbursement and hope to receive additional money YOU ARE IN THE SUIT! 
Here's the plan:  YOU and I mean every one of you  are going to sit down and write a letter to the Chief Justice of the Nevada State Supreme Court!!  We need at least 1,000 letters to arrive there within this week!!  The Kitec suit is sitting on their "to do" desk...not getting done!  They can pick and choose which suits they want to consider and when!  WE ARE ALLGETTING OLDER EVERY DAY!  I don't have to tell you what to say.  Just write your own situation-if you are having severe reduction in the flow of water to your outlets (the home's outlets) otherwise known as faucets, you need to describe your troubles.  Make it brief but TO THE POINT!  Suits like this can drag on for years-many Sun City Residents don't have years to wait.  Some of you need to sell your homes within the next six to twelve months.  Just tell your own story.  Be courteous please!  Write in your own shaky handwriting but try to make it legible please.  Ask one of your neighbors to make a copy for you to keep.  Write to:

Ron D. Parraguirre, Chief Justice, Nevada Supreme Court 
201 S.Carson Street  # 100,  Carson City, NV 89701

Spell his name correctly and remember to ask him to please do you the FAVOR of bringing the case of the Kitec plumbing in your Sun City Summerlin homes to action by his Court.  If you are not sure you can email me at: sheilamc@cox.net ,call me and leave your name, address & phone (slow & spell info) at 256-1152.  If you receive this letter in the U.S. mail and have an email, let me know!

IF YOU RECEIVED $5,000 IN THE GALVANIC SUIT SETTLEMENT AND INSTALLED THE ACE DURA FLOW METHOD AND EXPERIENCED A FAILURE CALL ME!!!!

  If you want future newsletters you may send me a few First Class Stamps to help.  11033 Clear Meadows Drive, LV,NV

My best to you.  See you at the meeting next Wednesday. If you see someone without a smile-give him or her one of yours- you have plenty you haven't used.

 Sheila McCanna

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to dkramzar@embarqmail.com by sheilamc@cox.net.

Sheila R. McCanna | Home 702-256-1152 Cell 702-379-8116 | Fax 702-256-1164 Toll Free 1-888-256-7958 | 11033 Clear Meadows Drive | Las Vegas | NV | 89134



--
DAK

No comments: