Wednesday, November 18, 2009

11/16/09 Board Meeting

11/16/09 Board Meeting


11:06 AM


Good morning, my name is Dwain Kramzar


I am a Homeowner/Partner in this Sun City Community


Mr. President & Members of the Board;


Re: Agenda Item XII-2 Residents Complaints


Ladies & Gentlemen, I am saddened that it has taken over one year & a change in Nevada State Law NRS 116 for this Board to acknowledge this Homeowner/Partner concerns affecting this CIC. This Complaint would not
have been necessary if the Board & Management used a little Common Sense in dealing with this matter.


This Board, acting on bad advice, chose to ignore these concerns, this gives the appearance of wrong doing and has contributed to out of control financial LOSSES of this CIC. These LOSSES greatly affect the
Homeowner/Partner's Lifestyle & Property values.


As I stated in my Complaint if you have any questions, do not hesitate to give me a call, backup documents are available
.
I request these comments be placed in the minutes of this meeting.

No comments: