Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OBSERVATION & PROPOSAL


David;

Observation: you and I only want the best for our community; however we see these interests from different prospective. From my prospective I view Sun City as a community governed by an HOA and the CC&Rs that are imbedded in your property deed. As a Director your responsibility is to protect the assets of our Association, including By-Laws, CC&R's, Amenities and Lifestyles; a homeowner is a full partner in this common interest community and deserves these protections provided by this community's governing documents and should be respected by leadership and management.

The Board has isolated themselves from the homeowners creating distrust; this lack of trust led to the unacceptable actions by the Boards leadership by not allowing a homeowner the right to speak at the October 19, 2009 Board Meeting. I and many other homeowners have been ignored by the Board and management as outlined in my complaint I delivered October 15, 2009 to the Association office for placement on the November 16th agenda.

Proposal: David, I believe you have the ability and personality to broker a resolve to the problems that are destroying our community, this could be accomplished by all parties sitting around the table like ladies and gentlemen, not at a Board meeting with a Board controlled Residents Comment session. I would suggest enlisting Bud Cook in this project, at this point Bud is not controversial, I am also available if needed.  It is important that both party's, the homeowner and the Board, realize the importance of the Governing Documents of this common interests community and abide by them. The goal would be to solve community concerns without public displays like we had at the October 19th Board meeting.

I would appreciate a response with your thoughts,  




Dwain Kramzar   
702.838.5049 H
702.808.4992 C

No comments: