Thursday, February 24, 2011

Congratulations

Ken, congratulations, you have earned my support, therefore do not hesitate to call on me. The vote totals suggest Sun City home-owners overwhelming approval of your leadership relating to the past several months of turmoil in our community.

Keep up the good work,

Dwain Kramzar
702.808.4992
P.S. now would be a great opportunity for a Business Plan.

 

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 6:31 AM, Ken Caroccia <KCaroccia@cox.net> wrote:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all your hard work in the pass several months in getting the right people elected to the BOD.I know that I will work hard as YOUR BOARD member and will get our house in order with the help of the new Board members ( Jim Akers, Sue Papilion and Don Gelbman ) congratulations to them and old board member (David Steinman and Joe O'Connell ) we well turn things around for the good of people and the ASSOCIATION.
Thank you (my wife thank you Too)

Ken

P.S. please pass this message on to All our friends
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!



--
Dwain A. Kramzar
702.838.5049


No comments: