Monday, December 6, 2010

SCSCAI 12/6/2010 Board of Directors Meeting


In reference to Agenda Items six & seven:

Director, Ken Caroccia:
I attended todays Board meeting as an interested home-owner in our Sun City community. As you know I was a candidate for the Board in the past. Let me assure you I never had any ambitions to be involved in SCSCAI politics, this was the only choice I had to focus attention on the unconventional business practices under the direction of past Management.
   
Ken, it's my understanding that a committee that you head up is in charge of straighting out this mess. I would like to bring to your attention a couple of background items leading up to the Summit Restaurant lease arrangement. First of all my forty-five year business background included leases with Bars & Restaurants among other activities.

  1. During search time for a quality lease operator for the Summit Restaurant I was made aware that a top Brand  restaurant operator showed interest in the Summit property and contacted Joe Kelley (SCSCAI Business Manager), Joe Kelley would not give him the courtesy of a  return the phone call.
  2. Prior to the Chef's Pantry I was given a draft of their lease for my review, there are no delicate words to describe this incompetent wordy document, what is more problematic, is who in their right mind would sign such a lease? This business arrangement was doomed to fail from the start.

  Ken, if you need any verification of the above or if I can be of any assistance to you do not hesitate to give me a call.

Dwain Kramzar
2624 High Range Dr
702.838.5049

No comments: